All Catholic students in grades 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12, are invited to participate in the 2017 Knights of Columbus Catholic Citizenship Essay Contest. Students are encouraged to write a 500 to 750 word essay on the theme of: Going to the Peripheries.
The winner in each grade will receive $50 from Council 9368. They will also be forwarded to compete at the district, state and international levels, with the opportunity to win more in cash prizes.
- Essays must reflect the assigned theme and be the student’s original work.
- Essays must be typed and be between 500 and 750 words in length. Use 8 ½” X 11” paper, one sided, double spaced, with one-inch margins.
- The student’s name should appear only on the official Catholic Citizenship Essay Contest entry form, which must be stapled to the essay.
- All entries become the property of the Knights of Columbus and will not be returned.
- Return your entry by October 31 to the St. William office; tell them it is for the Knights of Columbus.
For more information and the entry form, click here.